HeavyEquipment3000 ( HE3000 ) heavy equipment mechanic training, assist participants develop competencies required to become a professional HE mechanic while you work side-by-side with industry-experienced instructors on the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, drive train, steering and suspension systems on heavy-duty machinery, trucks and off-road equipment.
You’ll learn to develop the competencies that can lead to rewarding, challenging careers maintaining and repairing heavy equipment.
Topics covered include:
- The concept of effective HE maintaince and repair
- Steps in maintaining and repairing heavy equipment
- Periodic maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Take apart and reassemble engines, transmissions and transaxles from heavy equipment
- Study the applications of the principles of hydraulics to the heavy equipment repair and maintenance industry.
- Train to disassemble and replace parts on heavy equipment systems such as front-end loader differentials, brake systems, kingpin suspensions, rubber and steel track systems, etc.
- Supplement hands-on training with interactive classroom learning techniques including Q&A, discussions and case studies
We offer 3 levels.
- Level 1 (Basic): Duration 3 days, including 1 day classroom and 2 days in-the-iron activities
- Level 2 (Intermediate): Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 day in-the-iron activities
- Level 3 (Advanced): Duration 2 days, including 1 day classroom and 1 days in-the-iron activities
Program Costs (at client’s location)
- Professional fee: US$ 1000.- per day
- Out of pocket expenses such as travel, hotel accommodation, local transport expenses and the likes will be charged at actual costs.
- Number of participants per batch : Maximum 6
All of our HE training instructors are highly professional with more than 10 years hands-on experience in the heavy equipment industry.
They possess the qualities and skills we believe are vital to our success in delivering high-quality training and positive learning experience, including:
- Experience from the field as practitioners, supervisors and trainers
- Exceptional skills in facilitating learning
- Creativity, energy and enthusiasm – they are also passionate about their subjects
- An inclusive and participatory approach that makes the training personal and dynamic